Sunday 6 January 2013

GIRLS: HBO!

Fresh, Vibrant, completely amazing and relatable and yes! I am talking about Lena Dunham's witty, cynical and sarcastic dialogue in the series called "Girls". I am reviewing season one today just incase people want to catch up before season 2 which thankfully airs Monday 14th for the UK.

To start off, Girls is about four girls in the twenties and they all live in New York. Cue the "OMG LIKE SEX AND CITY"...No..it is NOT! Far from it. You take Sarah Jessica's perfect little word and turn it upside down because that is Girls. It is far from living in that bubble, in fact, it is one of the most realistic things I've watched on television. I don't want to give too much away but I'm sure you won't be disappointed. This isn't just for girls, it relates to male audiences too with quite a few males on the scene, I've got my twenty four year old brother into the series, he loves it, and I know plenty of other boys who do too!

All four girls are talented showing their range of acting. It is gritty and they are not afraid to get naked in this show from the get go!

I would recommend! Okay, underneath, I am going to show you season 1 trailer, season 2 trailer and some clips from season 1.

- Z XOXO

Season 1 trailer!



Best wedding scene ever! Season 1 clip.


Dark comedic scene!


Light hearted scene!


A lovely/funny friendship scene!



Season 2 airs in the UK 14th January! One day after the U.S!












No comments:

Post a Comment